PoolEye Alarm System for Aboveground Pools (PE13)
PoolEye alarms are equipped with the most advanced pool alarm technology available subsurface wave detection. PoolEye(TM) alerts you to accidental falls into the pool and unwanted pool intrusion while eliminating false alarms from wind, rain, falling leaves, etc. It detects objects weighing 15 lbs or more entering the pool, and all models feature adjustable sensitivity. A PoolEye alarm is an essential addition to any pool safety program.
All aboveground pool models monitor pools up to 24' round or 16' x 32' oval*. The PoolEye PE12 is the standard aboveground pool model, and the PE13 for aboveground pools is equipped with both poolside and in-home remote alarms.
All inground PoolEyes monitor pools up to 18' x 36'*. The PE20 is PoolEye's standard inground pool alarm and the PE21, also for inground pools, comes with both poolside and in-home remote alarms and a poolside air/water temperature monitor. In addition to subsurface wave detection technology, the PoolEye PE22 for inground pools features an added layer of protection Infrared "Night Vision", which monitors the pool area. The PE22 also comes equipped with an in-home remote alarm that alerts you with human voice announcements and/or siren, depending on the level of intrusion.
Uses subsurface wave detection technology - the most accurate pool intrusion detection available
- Uses subsurface wave detection technology - the most accurate pool intrusion detection available
- Affordable and easy to install
- Features in-home remote receiver
- Patented sub-surface propagation wave detector
- Eliminates false alarms due to wind, rain, etc.
- Detects objects 15 lbs or more
- 120 dB alarm siren (stainless steel speaker)(95 dB at 10ft.)
- ETL-listed to UL 464
- Child-proof ON/OFF switch with audio indicator
- Built-in RF channel A or B select
- Remote receives signal up to 100' away
- Remote can be connected to a home security system
- Automatic low battery check - chirps every 60 seconds
- Recommended for pools up to 24' round or 16' x 32' oval (larger pools require an additional alarm)
- Automatic reset in 3 minutes
- Power check test button
- Sensor mounts under top ledge / siren mounts on top ledge
- Water-resistant/weatherproof construction
- Poolside alarm operates on one 9 Volt battery (not incl.)
- Remote receiver operates on UL/CSA listed AC adapter
- Remote features 9-Volt battery back up (battery not incl.)
- Bilingual installation/operation manual (English/French)
- Bilingual 4-color box (English/French)