|Hayward™ pumps are dependable and engineered for performance. Recognized as the industry leader, Hayward's line of high performance pumps lead the pack in energy efficiency. NSF® and UL® rated, Hayward engineer our products with components molded of corrosion-proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life. Hayward's pumps are equipped with heavy-duty motors for cool, quiet, efficient operation. All of Hayward's pumps are engineered and designed to stand-up to today's most demanding installations, setting a new standard of performance for swimming pool pumps.
- See-Thru Strainer Cover lets you see when basket needs cleaning.
- All Components Molded of Corrosion-Proof reinforced thermoplastic for extra durability and long life.
- Heat Resistant, Industrial Size Ceramic Seal. Long wearing, and 100% drip proof.
- Heavy-Duty High Performance Motor with air-flow ventilation for quieter, cooler operation.
- Uni-Bracket Mounting Base provides stable, stress-free support, plus versatility for any installation requirement.
- Service-Ease Design gives simple access to all internal parts. Motor and entire drive group assembly can be removed, without disturbing pipe or mounting connections, by disengaging just six bolts.
- Balanced, High-Head Impeller provides high-volume output to accommodate even the most demanding installations, including pool/spa combinations and in-floor cleaning systems.
- Super-Size Basket has extra leaf-holding capacity and extends time between cleanings.
- Rugged, One-Piece Housing, with full-flow ports, assures rapid priming and continuous operation.
The NorthStar by Hayward is here for the long run. Setting the standard, its Best of Class design delivers what other swimming pool pumps can only hope for-total customer satisfaction.
NorthStar is the ideal choice when it comes to pool and spa combinations including multi-tiered water features, in-floor cleaning systems and solar heating. Hydraulically engineered, NorthStar features 2" x 2 1/2" parts, to deliver the water volume you need to power your pool. You'll also appreciate the energy efficiency, combined with low watt usage, allowing for more water turnover using less electricity. Plus, the NorthStar motor is powder coated with Perma-Coat, an exclusive anti-corrosion enhancement, making it significantly more resistant to salty air environments. In addition, the motor is engineered to provide a minimum of 35,000 hours or 10 years of extended use – even under the toughest environment conditions and applications.
Today's swimming pools are more than just pools – they're resort-style backyard vacations complete with lifestyle enhancing features. So, when only the best will do, set your sights high and insist on a NorthStar-all the power you need.
Superior performance, energy efficiency and value are the qualities that you can depend on when it comes to the TriStar high performance pump by Hayward. The advanced fluid dynamic design optimizes the three essential pump elements to deliver superior flow, and energy efficiency creating a new benchmark in residential pool pumps.
TriStar features the most energy-efficient hydraulics with a revolutionary motor-cooling design for an extended motor life. It's the first pump to feature a Tri-Lock cam and ramp strainer cover with a super sized, smooth, no-rib basket. This extra large leaf holding capacity extends the time between cleanings, giving you more time to relax and enjoy your pool. It also features a dynamic airflow for a quieter, cooler operation and it seamlessly retrofits to almost any existing filtration system. TriStar-Your High-Performance Pump Solution, only from Hayward.
With convenient features like a see-through cover so you know exactly when to empty the extra large basket, the Super II Pump by Hayward is built to last and engineered to perform even under the most demanding conditions. This full-rated and max-rated high-performance pump also features full-flow hydraulics that allow greater flow at al lower cost of operation and a housing design that makes is as quite as it is dependable. Self-priming and a 180 cubic inch basket for extra-leaf holding capacity, the Super II, simply out-performs the competition.
Efficient. Dependable. Proven. The Hayward Super pump series of large-capacity, technologically advanced pumps blends cost-efficient design with durable corrosion-proof construction.
Designed for in-ground pools and spas of all types and sizes, the Super Pump features a large see-through strainer, super-size debris bakes, and exclusive service-ease design for extra convenience.
Designed for inground pools and spas of all types and size this self-priming pump combines maximum performance with durable corrosion-proof materials. The swing-aside hand and strainer basket make it the ideal choice for both new and existing pool installations.